Long-Read SequencingOctober 4-6, 2021, Uppsala
Every participant at the LRUA21 meeting is welcome to submit one abstract, either for a poster or an oral presentation. Due to space constraints only a limited number of abstracts may be accepted for presentation. Notifications of acceptance / rejection will be sent out by June 30, 2021. Accepted abstract authors will be notified about presentation format and specific requirements.
Submission deadline: May 15, 2021
- Title: The abstract title is limited to 120 characters. Do not use capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
- Authors and affiliations: Please enter authors’ name and affiliations in the dedicated fields. Do not use capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
- Category: Select one of the categories:
- Human / Medical sequencing
- Technology development
- Text: Word count is limited to 250 words. The title, authors’ name and affiliation are not included in this number.
- Image: The abstract allows for no images.
- Presentation type: Please indicate the preferred presentation type.
Academic Conferences - the conference administration office
Phone: +46 18 671533 or +46 18 671003
May 15, 2021 - Abstract submission deadline
June 30, 2021 - Abstract notification message
August 12, 2021 - Early bird registration deadline
National Genomics Infrastructure (NGI)