Every participant at the LRUA22 meeting is welcome to submit one abstract, either for a poster or an oral presentation. Due to space constraints only a limited number of abstracts may be accepted for presentation. Notifications of acceptance / rejection will be sent out by June 30, 2021. Accepted abstract authors will be notified about presentation format and specific requirements.
Abstract submission is closed, and will open again in early 2022
Preliminary submission deadline: May 15, 2022
- Title: The abstract title is limited to 120 characters. Do not use capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
- Authors and affiliations: Please enter authors’ name and affiliations in the dedicated fields. Do not use capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
- Category: Select one of the categories:
- Human / Medical sequencing
- Technology development
- Text: Word count is limited to 250 words. The title, authors’ name and affiliation are not included in this number.
- Image: The abstract allows for no images.
- Presentation type: Please indicate the preferred presentation type.
Academic Conferences - the conference administration office
Phone: +46 18 671533 or +46 18 671003
May 15, 2022 - Abstract submission deadline
June 30, 2022 - Abstract notification message
August 12, 2022 - Early bird registration deadline
National Genomics Infrastructure (NGI)